The MailDepot Importer is a MS Windows program, which runs on Windows versions XP or newer.
Both 32-Bit and 64-Bit versions are supported.
Consider the following requirements for the installation and usage of the MailDepot Importer:
- An installed .NET Framework version 3.5 or newer.
- The system needs to have at least 2GB of RAM.
- Use one dedicated computer for the import.
Parallel work on this computer should be avoided.
- It is recommended to deactivate the virus scanner on the computer during the import in order to avoid interruptions or shutdowns.
- Depending upon the number of mails, the process can take a long time.
Make sure there is enough space available for the import, plus an additional 20%.
- Make sure that the mails server on which the import is taking place has enough power reserves.
- The network connection between all components needs to be stable.
The MailDepot Importer and the respective mail server should be located in the same network.
The REDDOXX MailDepot Importer can be downloaded in the downloads section (Registration required) at: Downloads
The following steps are required to install the MailDepot Importer:
- Start the installation of the MailDepot Importer on a compatible Windows computer.
- Confirm the license conditions and proceed with the installation.
- Start the installation by clicking Install.
- Finish the installation by clicking Finish.
- The program can now be started through the start menu.